Re: [mile] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 19 October 2017 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=azux2pCaohyrzsNJvbxlFrzj/mvxO6LrxE9Tu8DgyAo=; b=nYpegiO7BgdweqAaDvCLLexUqgEqrfK08cToiGRqdNzcAcyeMUxTK3Cm/1P6QQDHVf gVVlK+KEUZs3XNt5DPgzo/PRJFq9dBQiP2HqwL241PKRa4AqW5ObvmrdxJ+MRU4m4Ses PtjFTX5XdEzItJJHR/A/SnrL3/A3xUzkfd9thWzRZC/s17Jbxi1TcQgMW+6FuJhEVrtV tfbCJ0ORJWK6k4Yn4H2K2FMsXlR0ixpAW4GADjyOlNvZkppnm7wgT/FuA8o+zFrLCZ8Z 5ceIwao5/zSwpypWML4JZG+blLYlrfbmyFclR1EA2o2+aRdkwQLgEEVkPS4Y9T9imAPs jZNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=azux2pCaohyrzsNJvbxlFrzj/mvxO6LrxE9Tu8DgyAo=; b=c5NV8S25KZun9X/uBHjUofa+QUkRXdOReO/eZkLxFjjouxSqFMBG8HOZIacpbkJzSB 94Xh4a1PPuZXPQw1vtqTTuKjdKth7aRRGgdy28pzdOwe9rrpfx9Uf532F/9JW9GBbBxy /grsVLsZs3bzb3Oo6xF66PUPNqilOKRuBUHEUZzK62IUIWGoPTlVssvmer3rggC/AEiy agUo3CZrjBFawyHQkq2MYmTAJoBQYQjl4qcVjipR9MlkHl6akD47JyA5FN60qBxyKQbM V60kOiRsH/7rRqOHvw05D/9QlXmv/3fb/UEU65jH/p8dwYhDbQqaVmtuJDYDtvChkxGE I4uw==