RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternet drafts

<stefano.faccin@nokia.com> Tue, 11 April 2006 16:54 UTC

Subject: RE: [Mipshop] Re: Gauging interest in official WG adoption ofinternet drafts
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:54:25 -0500
From: stefano.faccin@nokia.com
To: ldondeti@qualcomm.com, gabriel_montenegro_2000@yahoo.com, mipshop@ietf.org

Lakshminath,
your recollection of the original discussion about the call for
consensus is correct. However, since there have been several comments or
questions on the draft, we do not feel there is consensus on approving
the draft as WG draft. We believe that a reasonable way to ensure those
questions are clarified and that we get good input on the draft is to
have the mobdir review the draft first.

Stefano