Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 113

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=E15ttn9ezsmrcRo1rouNVkJFBbSCwjI1U38B8YqnUok=; b=mZ8+KirFZjnVwFpi1Z/cDEVlGerfDpmpbwB44D/GD6LQeOPDr725d2+I7taRbvJ3kj sQRApF1hNKRu2MaWXiRq+roAS/Z0xRy7aDyKWCG14xM0/Vd1Dma12PZ9ZGBfEsnQDS+p zWDLuiWp8duTyISYkryTf/UMpIXoSgAB3NgnA=