Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 113

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QQ2wwnqDe2QHWATr8VYCLXA4YNVHFqcKrJV/49PQuG8=; b=xe1muhB36kzxGpoZj+0B0IvcZH43EDvxcQOPpACa/g81m6PDvJ1AqSXndwaxD7oyoV WZht0dLAN7SRpFRv9b4bsKvc6MZiZemhRbZWZP3NDNNW7xhFjossFtidnEZUoKlR/T9w UP0loJuagOdd8z8D/hWHFVuj3zWwXjW0UAUOQ=