Re: [mpls-tp] Comments on draft-fbb-mpls-tp-data-plane-00: ~ECMP =>~ETH aggregation?

Peng He <peng.he.2000@gmail.com> Thu, 11 March 2010 09:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=h5O0OCLKbg3d4ygvoiYOVqeBAoWOAVuMjkURhn4/joY=; b=U35mlqj4tus3TVBxwrdtwGmrXWjlRmb4EXPMAvkwzZa/8AtQAgM3PvUHuc2CCBd0/z midtJgA4fWfnSh709qGFunVGJ8lfuIkblm8T6bUMYHXExjtjdLxqM2hMlKhzTP5FFiCY suKb5YCNW95uAgz24gEEwNJ3BIDPDChHRSFLo=