Re: [mpls] draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap - how much does it really save?

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 24 July 2015 09:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=N7Btv/W2xSVhPO43kccgXiBckx+kR1rHIQSYSrJjSo0=; b=iSFgG5bGzi8+md/LZpO1P8VRSUv9K8HW4VLnpbXSoSnkXRtRVk/AK+yyd5VDuj06YW LhAzXphPUoZeu1QvmZ6e4BUJ6PqXJb8tKX31mAL3P0X3//kFz6x7ClMzYVjZSBcCdAaq 3La4xHEvQrDc550ir+o0/PC35OSt3zVTaIXUTL2CcBO2Gz3SXGro0LUT1iGrScUhn3d4 VISTDBwDh3asGEOUoLzy7tdpzEv1t3LfN8UlQrVyZtGcCA4VrjyQWYupnaXLHbIqkTQ3 T34WsKSI7Pi98pUiAqsGdlKdfp//kW4lrmLnO62CqP1dsfgQlz+NzdCIeAGKV+0If3J8 tN4w==