Re: [mpls] [sfc] Working Group adoption of draft-farrel-mpls-sfc

Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Thu, 19 April 2018 08:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TN6VU+dpzbY4JgS7qIe/l8leAH/Rcmt0cxf7GqgFUw8=; b=OqMuuoSyEz058F/j24NmwC5E5ed6P5hH1P3sR8aEFodCXyL+9dsdYHG02UAKv9RBAQ Wyrq1JmXpsxGTenqElXsfRMfYlFGYa0h5z34Jagd5MPP1zBCQm/MJXDnLFtIbt2uvDEG weJxRlkiIpqEFxjYXTh+1sONN1eWrnaBKXbMb96xbg6m1dv8D99NSgsOBz5f/ZndM1Ar DTii8UaXPDjPCnEKjBLmCImjiKs8W72IFIp16iTBQbHunYNY6zWo/0i6DtIC+ZlbYskn A4GiS3qIJCrJbYB3xBqEkt0TdqC0RWpIRoq+rBckL+mHGv2CJlTeW2xWESdf5iabMFiH AF6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TN6VU+dpzbY4JgS7qIe/l8leAH/Rcmt0cxf7GqgFUw8=; b=anO4RScAP2X4nkkRntomRMGVdSXWJaoYDBNLAca7fbr7jZoYNVAyLwU1FrDybHwB8a hJf56Dm0G17jiZX3prgVgPGxNoZG5JUsF26SR7JaiLZZ/yA41j1NYPLsvzvf3XnDGqca pZ4bKgqHH2Vy4+njIrXIpQD7cotoCZuwuGyoz4C2j9ljLmlNJDWMCdrghIgAzvuXSMDB KsFRIVLSyzQsPpiziJROojtpGXzU79v/nlZUn+yrmyyhWNrX/7o1kHEPx9opIeM8UTID B5iYOgByQbaBeX9MN87oF2CH3yK+tshijCw8FqtMURsdZK+vjJX1jXiRZQ1oBb7RAHjv TAeg==