Re: [Mtgvenue] New Draft: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 14 July 2016 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1468527726; bh=YTJCbNczK+NylAYZ32TyHPJbGgbbKV1yq87BPPct6zU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=WWRXoRUbPwPOmnavd6I1fOl3sHFhRPSaqa1+hEf6Q0W0AluJVFRwsGHWQrwzUmm7wDaG/dBfSwZ62NzzR54dUdd4fHtwAyn46/ctkeufZg9gB7r9TZsVZDrs8QJaZSLQ/Iu9fTJqoibtgFHc8FgxXqUJWeQuAi/+aiNTf9fdTMmBCfehnSsrZh4zmECQ6QjvKB3Wuw9EfRYqfmtRf9Tvhb11Y/w7ZSpi2NjHUZX+y5CLyMJgrVgdF3/cubGx+ujmWYknkUiRJxdHbr+mNo3Tv0RDV8XZNawIWoDA5cz6Gh+7xN/0k8tqVJbh1wWKnFAy0HZu51vohCAI5CYTzW1FSw==
X-YMail-OSG: SAojEBAVM1l_Cx9r0WclPFW7Im8VXiIypd8jztwX7UiM0fS9XGgZTUAExG2glHR QWfVtowktjGYLLk9BIpy2PSLnSefb7lH1i5gBg4gCu0dKWNkS936Q4QjMBvSXb._MOiPqO5wOM6_ eV7LlSDt1ZN7wpz.oQIM59ITvVxe_ka9XvI0DRxf8WsMfoZG_EZ5W_gJOga8CKA59efOat8dzmAG KEql8m.9L0tMBpX9XBN94oGCFZsgcBxqGLeny2zG3gMSOO.jGCrekZOsUw1rRNwKx89AABsx6rsb DBXrXyH6pg5mjuYet3HZafbnJaAiha_buqip2OromQHtJlaH5CyAkfZpDb6M099NpNU0p2PRNuXH iyI_aT6uHxOCnMzU4pgdRUAQn_8iJa6QpSe78RvhvJECGdxm8g1gCBdf4eSkySK4JrkSC0xYo1gH gn7bTtqeHGroAE7giu5Iu74cOBzXzWDh8kfsr4QHNpK4TJSLjpLQ0LwU0IDbbieRfXmDhGF2sgW3 z4Okt6sjSmB1wxBD8riMRGwp6g2Yp0p8p10ZJ5AmRT4yiEZvvg4tTRvAdVuLynfZXyoBXWSme7P_ N4LfLtQw83aa5XydGOJWuOqBDmQ99PukjHEP_J8anHsuLqZTl