Re: [Mtgvenue] New Draft: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 14 July 2016 06:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1468479107; bh=qUtjdA3CHTdn7As0KzXI9KAQyrgcEU1z0yGY7Y1G8d0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=AT+3VSWGaAb1rqtgJBw9rIKyNLpDCKqT6jUo1itXbjXJ0beZOHwSyM4BiMfpq44x22gsCNlO/N4XqLBc9KcGncxAXWV/YfpZsLXERb7k2GTeCuGFFBZsXpeIsXIKlEANdK81X41qvq4gJYNuaSG4v6ZzrdpvQcXrDF6TTxUfo433vKsjaw+hoM2tdzRhO3E/DnC/om239ZtB0jRXrNLWc9bDKvGBR98zgf30Yuq0Zd+fyF8Ve3BsphZGNk/osIQqbNylIjo7XWHKv6WQ4xofiDFD0GhiPsyCsr48kJXelDW4iPw2fAGOyK6PiS3/7nWLV53J/J9ASLbRpOoNkDFrFA==
X-YMail-OSG: ZvMMfUsVM1mvk6ZMxuH094PhfjRXyWQgaeuMpbnfO5grbpFI5T7BxWQquudyuYy v5B5M0hX7sbEi4GuOTClC6IeMTEPoMKllwUN_z4FaXfPfMusKfXsLRBna8vGxIX9Dl8VdhDMNePI RHFv0dSdUQJ5eahqz3dV34qQCNZphJVpr6SRFAPoTBGPmyTUeAd_s2adOjZj2qBVdouVXrf9X4fr cIKrdg5wLWfQudw6KemFoaVry5.oQCoET5cOD90lSQlWSNcwasjs56A5uqmtJrOJoKUqkC72ZIF2 IyFaJvItZqnO0p3SgeT5CfCSzPpLoWgCqWTSQmg3iDngcIpStX9AkDeXlsEHcyUr.8b9RLrzN.tB ePhUpGwa7r842dZ_s4PnKc_uTN4lA18YUyW0S78W40Jgx5MfrKuvxN5DN0o7Zn6unUA.nTKUTfTY Bx8wx.H1kpFQj.q0LLi3aa1PixCm6z0OImewaRlxZtC0Wi_SGYYWFn2YizKJgxUsDD15f7LG09eZ PAXxbCzGBV9HWTx.WgdPTbc1EocX600dpN4Jt7LTgpO3r