Re: [Mtgvenue] New Draft: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Tue, 12 July 2016 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1468355264; bh=QFiUqLOfMtguGwzwKszEf4u+0TDymjS+FpBGZ8yz/b0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=CcSbnymxkaeRY+VvdeH1o0LTbRk+mOx6iHB7qFf83AuxIFAQDbCOQ48xNS6ylR/s8MwZWcnVDSS9pllFCACxl9k6uviljw4lvVWOOLr5eU9F90OgIM4cUG6XYAuiAWOP8/LENvFMdAhe/oHTCUs5paVo/JwhLdsVuT5fni7eYIN66sYL0nnep7UmqPqC5ExRj72mbOt+KQrwGKgeZ6O/AYtOFXS3D3UQP2Do7fARU72h8L/0bzcrzucpBhSrlFdzJ9r8hLHI5oLy8Ag/TDTW/QwRnlCcBqZ3X0p5dxqNgcHYolD2M83kidF0bs0X0nj7HkBONSyclJc6n3QdYuO8iQ==
X-YMail-OSG: 9ZX32PkVM1lTVF1TP2Kmm9YSkF19lb0AkktUuYlYB17AYLCe.C7ZixpAl8W32Bz fLCd8xL3S8ut8N3y0FyLbZ.FYC18eRy0Y4cg7c1Ra8ClWqOpYueYAvimnXDUA0mkUQoPliJsSaUL g49tiM9RoZvBZbv_xn3lTyk5gL1rFbBk0gddZp.X4hmxMCLZUF0vKWN4Zdb1mV2JZOv.7XpwGs_9 yIh0ZwSCC.Qwf0rKYMk6jWDrBw2FilytBXDA3wpae7HwXRcPiqCNZcGfMRq8STigwV3Mx8cclJpA 1hAO1QZc9XWT8Iv0u42ny42O9FgDy15Hr2oflYKMeD5RztBx1Tj9iLlqxF.wl92pu0AK_SuJEqOd Ybg.L263zSyDF6MMSahgzM8rK5mvoHQ42lrAmtgAxsQRgVRg12xRCHplilrtTRWkThwYw6M_fyNH 5q0mwrxj1MSL0Mv6nMj41IGEGGvV4ZwCZLPPgCVM9Bvt9TkxuIRdKTI2ksNDNyqiKXEm0Z.Yg.2n GMnijpegNQta.jQCJXjKqDpNwZEfiYa4Mf7dSmWqIp6bXvXt9zsbNxY_C23jOgYg-