Re: [dnsext] draft-diao-aip-dns

YP Diao <diaoyp@yahoo.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 13:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1340632498; bh=BpCP4ASOrBZj5zTI9AdqtyLhh74FgqQW6cRJk0cS950=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:To:MIME-Version:Cc:Subject:List-Id: List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help:List-Subscribe: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Sender; b=bsFpAgzuWuPDtaVNlf42vV+pVTN6cI7B6DhlQlYmTF49JstUDkUXb0rLMxXWPCreL WpBNzOZFdXkbVYV2rFwb5pmFi6z6RZO0NJK59qRc2nrKTirr4VZ3zV+USml1egWblB ThzymsjWozN/hSZCZJ29Ge3oXP5puoNH9etcUg6c=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1340433313; bh=/vbtHR8p7SfOofTg7Q/ZFq244lwhrYcixXONgzbJC6A=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WDahvphUiGRxdtFIzhGsAnGHj6AArhM3VRGGljRf45EdP6MQuLlJdjSsT9A+dCvvyAKEPaMS5L2UhBigYEs6m4u9074n3pkLbJjgOQa/9LFYl9oMhah0QtwF1MbfaQXPvjscUP/sc/uQD17NuW+Y2+dvxt1ylvs42UBT65DGK2Y=