Re: [p2pi] WG Review: Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (alto)

"Daniel Park" <soohongp@gmail.com> Fri, 10 October 2008 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=36HJb4ph/DZaT/I1qn8eAOZ/Q2FbjuwocLJnde3r7Mw=; b=dnTfVJfT1h96JWpFlotO1ex3WECAQGD5QN2kOo4cMJd3ewM2WF6xo9V2iLU9lO+9xb dQoRGiFMIwr7jf5NDC3T2rIW+rcLLngDBMgom5vXHyGkCg+6BDKkquje0dr6Lczyu2my WJt+3wwB7eT2agYb4JAwtboGRUB1WOfgxl8bA=