[p2p-sip] __A_New_Internet-draft_is_available

slavitch at gmail.com (Michael Slavitch) Thu, 24 August 2006 17:13 UTC

From: "slavitch at gmail.com"
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:13:12 -0400
Subject: [p2p-sip] __A_New_Internet-draft_is_available

  The best evidence of value is seen through intuition, interest,
implementation and follow-on adoption, not papers or reports.
SIP had to be invented first before it could be reported upon.  The
inventors realized what the potential implications were even back then.
That is the essence of invention.

In a competitive world actual evidence is expensive and holds competitive
value, while opinions are free beer.