Re: [PEPPERMINT] DRINKS PROPOSED Charter ..comments please.

"Daryl Malas" <D.Malas@cablelabs.com> Tue, 22 April 2008 16:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:36:08 -0600
From: Daryl Malas <D.Malas@cablelabs.com>
To: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>, Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>, Otmar Lendl <lendl@nic.at>, peppermint@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [PEPPERMINT] DRINKS PROPOSED Charter ..comments please.
Sender: peppermint-bounces@ietf.org

Richard,

I would assume the description in Section 3.3 of the Speermint
terminology draft is not substantial enough in provide a scope of SED
relative to DRINKS?  I would assume the described aspects of SED would
need to be provisioned and shared as necessary between peers.  We can
definitely get more granular, but I didn't know if this would work at a
high level.

--Daryl