Re: Proposed Charter Text

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 30 January 2020 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qzhKggGSAJHvKWQaLdYH9X/nVTuohXHM6DjSLTIu+nE=; b=pKQdPwpQLq76jD60zHegqfEoWbOBxTv8xPKfAHBO9x4FJRoFsyUH/jAO5YldtIjjEe ks9EdhVT6wGPxJ+AhxJHClomKgfe14oWklltCB0m7xYGJfWMdn6pWJsXVTCcHW3cp2mG wTITOib7+8Ca4oxUMcxUaAX0a3a5ehPefqfZU/xN7+p8SJB/V1pieHTidTpTs+WgM9pi ZAjkK9PNpmKUSlSkVmO1496Wb3n7zqq8mUlT8fOTIF99/1u0Sf9HzXXqLNigBgw0EA2e voqTJ/kYYyck4cLOQTisxg8yVRbT0kZfmk2H+H4RUUCgRWcTEX7hBosAbPH06tAU7BPS iwug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qzhKggGSAJHvKWQaLdYH9X/nVTuohXHM6DjSLTIu+nE=; b=OME24K00ruIk9DxKqnA1J1OccUbbBVB9KnxiTI9SV+TVYUs5FaCXzwaeyIFtM17Vcl ENhoqZxF1v1lxpRMJE4hjWUXyWf0O+NdmjNYn7WqaRUuQ4YzxH7m2547bJXrqGvVd37Q jbKuzXjyVInBZZTigb0XuOYSF0OD0pt5XdX4yVSOCSpDgio7GcpchTE+XbdB2jOG5Svj Y7cAQEHcaG9iUoP42jx9PNHkTyhAKCDYhIts+m63As8MPrD6enFGfUwelokp4VQ6C9w2 u8vrvgfYW7NNz90D9j/dCGfB5s022GONyDJQA2+Fsgbqo1zJ4FU/E1warXkdLh7vwBrE 3eqw==