Re: Proposed Charter Text

Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com> Mon, 27 January 2020 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p0fMawdbvGOaPH5cqy8jMUWEPFHmwoetnT1i9u7owVA=; b=mI5HEjVQk8q/WZdVWY1Lgx+6kz63HB7KcrBKCaeSkLzXYxmpphEke0BKTdK4zbgdAA II6Vv0iGWUBez0NjA/71ZLH+cfHIrS20LwWCoWEXBbAJ8RLRgomCHH5y4UrKo9osFG0J ww2my0TEPmLTsn5ssjypGOlvMaWyG9ppUjVtPr4HVRuhJ8Lzx9bwkJv1v2NKhlhP4toN gYI0W0MElguV6WFw44+C+WhsPZMYHhluL6PDlwG4Q3Ko6S/plOS7OrMI/Jq2zf1xbtAn W7d/1sfQunixpECNkUSpeNR9+ZE3WkY9Eja78/23aCGii5kKtCp4EjesvLfeMoRoGFxX PR8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p0fMawdbvGOaPH5cqy8jMUWEPFHmwoetnT1i9u7owVA=; b=r56Sd1xdpEDonhoZA3ngKhbb7r2+2Kbz1md1oc63LqInhEgPBgrXD6fedYl3P1Hf4Z 393XFYReBv6dfaTTQMZqvI2B509+PPOpmwMrfrxeE5yivLxOvPJfS769YaaeVmTDLnE2 +v689mYPGLT9LElKoWmknu8558zkfdvO8+Zh9kn/buyowhqkVLm5iHn8CYVBdySd6wLC T6lvoaqEwnwMPU4G6skioKXeJBCzfE1EzwDS7WF+3J6ZidRQUi3d5909srnlMpVTEDE0 Z6zDcOOmDWGtYPFygfLJPoMNcFgB7Z99FpQKAhokNqDWYVBLUjN1w8FcZuDofevQ1oj3 nn7Q==