Re: [re-ECN] Conex charter - now in External Review

"Woundy, Richard" <Richard_Woundy@cable.comcast.com> Thu, 29 April 2010 15:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:57:32 -0400
References: <4BD6F2DD.3040202@cisco.com> <20100427151601.GF16203@verdi><EE00404438E9444D90AEA84210DC406793D9DB@pacdcexcmb05.cable.comcast.com><A8B8C5AF-37C2-4DD6-BDDB-760FC616BE8F@g11.org.uk><EE00404438E9444D90AEA84210DC406793DC75@pacdcexcmb05.cable.comcast.com><20100428152122.GB14169@verdi><68FC2CFB-2F16-4B2C-8DA8-D8EED6DC81FC@g11.org.uk> <EE00404438E9444D90AEA84210DC4067A3740C@pacdcexcmb05.cable.comcast.com> <046e01cae754$bb3bd490$0600a8c0@china.huawei.com>