Re: [rtcweb] RTCWeb default signaling protocol [was RE: About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not)]

Matthew Kaufman <matthew.kaufman@skype.net> Wed, 05 October 2011 04:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:30:37 -0700
From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
To: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
References: <CALiegfnOCxyTo9ffQ272+ncdu5UdgrtDT-dn10BWGTZMEjZoCg@mail.gmail.com>, <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C0A@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com>, <05CAC192-E462-421F-B1E5-B78DC8F60306@ag-projects.com>, <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C93@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com>, <16880306-5B3A-4EFD-ADE4-1201138D9182@acmepacket.com>, <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F137B@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com>, <226C9800-9791-465A-B519-40935E2D135F@phonefromhere.com>, <4E8B1B86.2080805@jesup.org> <BLU152-W476B3866CE31803056E3C93FB0@phx.gbl> <4E8BD7B8.3080408@jesup.org>