Re: [rtcweb] SDP offer/answer vs. JSON (was: About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not))

Henry Sinnreich <henry.sinnreich@gmail.com> Mon, 19 September 2011 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yo/folA4ptHOaCjX3d93We+HSs8+eSeba2DZxSMC5Bo=; b=b983fS+fpMWso/QNqQEZ+y+aAPEzRcRKcnq6CKcjXcv4HjDtihr/Lf7H+72cHoUoIT vX8f90VWjfAkcPsp3CqjadeU6HkdSww03/ko4qxCS8JFtsUFzS6mzsjeXdMnhBrcgJWH vnT0KKgytYeKekFk4LJ4Y8JHTX6qBH77eqjAI=