Re: [rtcweb] RTCWeb default signaling protocol [was RE: About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not)]

"Asveren, Tolga" <tasveren@sonusnet.com> Wed, 05 October 2011 18:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:27:37 -0400
References: <CALiegfnOCxyTo9ffQ272+ncdu5UdgrtDT-dn10BWGTZMEjZoCg@mail.gmail.com><2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C0A@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com><05CAC192-E462-421F-B1E5-B78DC8F60306@ag-projects.com><2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C93@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com><16880306-5B3A-4EFD-ADE4-1201138D9182@acmepacket.com><2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F137B@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com><226C9800-9791-465A-B519-40935E2D135F@phonefromhere.com><4E8B1B86.2080805@jesup.org><BLU152-W476B3866CE31803056E3C93FB0@phx.gbl><4E8BD7B8.3080408@jesup.org> <4E8BDD6D.5030706@skype.net><4E8BE49B.6050202@jesup.org> <CAD6AjGRJSds3n-GdYF=bsOxGhikf=i=7xLdbBZ2uxQV3HS+2Dw@mail.gmail.com>