Re: [rtcweb] About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not)

Prakash <prakash.tester.im@gmail.com> Wed, 14 September 2011 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YtAfECuF0BWol1mkugGrcLWt6mOIQDLU5mn/jFvUg8w=; b=BfQyy/AqUU6k2I15hRlpD4I3vfGt7/Fkxi5es7oZ3TJmr9auwzpvaNZiAZff6p2Lib doZ8Ee/7UJ9KLnrCK5L2/uYP5B40modNf+xoEz3DUn/a2WjTFgFWaiUZwf4JtQU7wIg5 NwYg+cq7+cmEKFZFn0HtexE8TaE4RcL+rPMCs=