Re: [rtcweb] No Interim on SDES at this juncture

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 12 June 2013 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4kmMEkrOrDaK19e6c/rd4KO/r15sganyMYUkJBnDVjM=; b=yRHdrwie/n4EQMASzh4hLCd0DebiIzqoOf6QEjOj4je7QFxvGyXbqyZjhF+YoQUkQ7 T8CgWIEdoF43JwxPYX32PKIUFIubThaOwypfedNnl6MN4B0+BnnEyBMp7t7/ceIdpLrG nEdcLt27d2+c0yRR1MNNkvSThaL0eQ8lp/bUefQ+c3xcR+Onscbn13wIPnbvk9R9LNAf SjQSFIG6h563lEqYYv+ZH3aquMQw9sXM61wGFHWtTLsOCQexL+b+aDLUmVxLtJXllhKE 2pFgmuSX5CvhTxyNh1HNDsiRCTTST/BAK8fpeCGjLYJf9otkzK6LHoImZkFxypQ6M2S6 gkFg==