Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for H.263 baseline codec

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 02 April 2012 07:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1333351002; bh=vtYrMRXfT+aA8Sr7q5kE2obcU+rx4NT2pxnrs7HrM7c=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DrAA/hA6Yma7m0A3jwmLwezPj6FmABRciSdRejjpWPV4sj5FTGO6OEwih69gBMxYM ugQYNEX4BcpHMl4Q1/KgfOIaea6BJx3vTIzTPFao/Y74ibgtY/T24j/hUvm0cheiMX 9kRL3vBNELKBVVVEuEbQflfSG8Roy1ZIygaUV7qU=