Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for H.263 baseline codec

"David Benham (dbenham)" <dbenham@cisco.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dbenham@cisco.com; l=5125; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335400342; x=1336609942; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=jzl9I/po56NDAM34OBT7fOYzXdYw8oCeOoETOp0et58=; b=c1Gxaclx5JWMRw8mvtswaKBMXkhMvg/b9EPQ8HHuoqL36OYgZNLa3OwL UkVXiQWbpY56VEZLuozzlkFGP27eVDyhy/AVP3nqm8MoGIO4+p0b282kM UmWqFTlLbup2QCLCeh86q7P2unnofN1gw7PXeEqGZRrujQG00md9rpY8w Y=;