Re: BFD over VXLAN: Trapping BFD Control packet at VTEP

Dinesh Dutt <didutt@gmail.com> Sat, 03 August 2019 00:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AazQVK2oBD2iGIYFuwnqy/eZwdLjgYzTEf4mh7cTqnw=; b=n6ed7w9lmipyA5T8y/jfzhyoAkm35FLsJvaU3hya4tLQcgZ7OhYcbWPEgOq0SeDrVQ zUhwfZIii4TMowqSI5lvWouCvQ0hL4t3p+Usfpif0Vt9v4pbZBlMzq3r5yKSzZM9rE7T QNAwZ8c84KOd8Y/fdBNxbLMpYgbhJM+pL3/V+ceDzXnRxo9b3E4FQ1supTFnB1fY5Ewx zPSTqEpkmBbFbKzBkMgF5aWnaZOT+pq2lBO/Y+VkPaWoO3RRzHVVc1GtZvDVOuAxidzV hynaPGNRdWA1xIApGSK8ts8oQpead+PSMVr+aCpbDCLjRQnZmMbOS9QkfhTEbFVtwje5 sO4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AazQVK2oBD2iGIYFuwnqy/eZwdLjgYzTEf4mh7cTqnw=; b=kdRFwkeaPUoTO3a6kv7WjjC2BuQjTCe1F79cWrVKLHjrXuII4diHKRmF1QLpNeTsoy 2JbSxoo/E0nKUDrf5dseFVWrMx0GVF9CWI1F59Pn22Kjqg+Qkh3qzoy16uS0YeGnv7Jf KeZ0x0cee2StzOujQfYu434UE+UoL8P4BOctGufNFnhaRKTOrQGCDa/O++dWuBl9Hrd6 +STAKGpE3Qug6PuEYHvtNTeUlD+Sv9RpYtjzOybBSOti/txM3B7/Eq3abLwQgu6hkgBc ++kz2YiZahIdIX1WlV5UUPdAAkdg7TFbUyQS7NwboP7BiKC6+Uf0/dARlEqnS30bVcaE y7qg==
References: <CA+RyBmW=byLBNfVQSdaEoMf-QnJtj13k788XhbZ9tqH4bcgqNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTBJztjmNgrDyHgMo8-nRazAaXACGJJZ6Lx8z8aRVBM+GA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWrM3v37BO8O_VOGG-NJ+UbrtSVQ_2GwW0R+vLkxbtvHw@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdvKTLwBQn9mcJksGTW79QTFj0d45DOpDT1Jee4QpGnv3Q@mail.gmail.com> <c57a3cf3-ab77-99df-0f78-104edef3275c@joelhalpern.com> <CACi9rdubTnzgCVZK0syRf3fsrpTU45SpQV57n2rNcNCqk+3+7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdsmP8SFwP+Her45XKFwQZ3SQgwLpr62kAY-kP4vZtnFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTD4nQ4YROxUA9hxdTFOtv4XpmazA=apm2ceuCxt3yM=XA@mail.gmail.com> <bf019ac6-2580-7f9e-66c4-5a24c1b2eb2b@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTC=q4O=QUhFFiuv8UnU1uuCjHYkJV-Oha07NTJ_X7SODQ@mail.gmail.com> <7437a61e-133c-c53e-fd1d-c3a31e4e90a9@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTB+fNXmB8jctUrVh5aAYd-R=CC6cv=1QpzMoYcVs0EUtw@mail.gmail.com> <df39e2b9-598a-5121-525c-f435d72e2184@joelhalpern.com>