Re: BFD over VXLAN: Trapping BFD Control packet at VTEP

Santosh P K <santosh.pallagatti@gmail.com> Thu, 12 September 2019 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DM8ABggOAuWiUosGLZojbkQIsSjHLBxlVUexxkN2WbU=; b=SIptlPe5rR4XdN8J3gDsBpV6y3mBw7zo8yK9lKdR5P/Dpja1Vy1JJSXqx7Gsha7KHp RaaRVvth6Hx4nHmTqVNavJXecdoyer5Qez183Dq1KNtJtih7aiGV/7Uw3oDP9et3F4Js 50LFXCORL1jT2ci00AglkvbE7/3gLzCbPYpgr0o0Gox8yZdtYrnIVRmdn3Nsu9ewyjD0 kDRv9OwHCcVz9VLI98J4W1KdFKGy21gGo84krB1TY9q+fMeX1SU5kF6x9Q239ShaCENh XR4IDuyQUc4jDDBocUJ6S6iHPRS52woQfdbWHWjm7lrDUuauCv1KBIG9b6oMqaZWMf6u svRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DM8ABggOAuWiUosGLZojbkQIsSjHLBxlVUexxkN2WbU=; b=JS1a7cGryyBkxRy0A/u8DcVAZOC3d72MELMkz/vWMWzh0yf1Th8050Ug8FMsuhsOND GVMQuGr3ysR5FKuMepouIU4ipZWayBWWkvoM86ILhpQz53+YUMVhNq+jXHUqBIpJD517 nvrD3FKEqgEiE6FxsnX53Rjcpdbv6ZPszvkDUqvLnpk5j+QM9pRgtZRw/J+XSPb7RkCY 5d1Nnu7kfFC5byAE8OqTrEE9Adpwn/xtats3XeJ1ycBe1fpCiNeBbLo1Vdd6F+I3lJgs YzTxMO55gd7PsfDXp4Dgenbc8Xwbmu2yJV1qKbYNYfBhF5yG4gB4awEvApqIcOIgeW3P r1Ng==
References: <CA+RyBmW=byLBNfVQSdaEoMf-QnJtj13k788XhbZ9tqH4bcgqNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTBJztjmNgrDyHgMo8-nRazAaXACGJJZ6Lx8z8aRVBM+GA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWrM3v37BO8O_VOGG-NJ+UbrtSVQ_2GwW0R+vLkxbtvHw@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdvKTLwBQn9mcJksGTW79QTFj0d45DOpDT1Jee4QpGnv3Q@mail.gmail.com> <c57a3cf3-ab77-99df-0f78-104edef3275c@joelhalpern.com> <CACi9rdubTnzgCVZK0syRf3fsrpTU45SpQV57n2rNcNCqk+3+7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdsmP8SFwP+Her45XKFwQZ3SQgwLpr62kAY-kP4vZtnFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTD4nQ4YROxUA9hxdTFOtv4XpmazA=apm2ceuCxt3yM=XA@mail.gmail.com> <bf019ac6-2580-7f9e-66c4-5a24c1b2eb2b@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTC=q4O=QUhFFiuv8UnU1uuCjHYkJV-Oha07NTJ_X7SODQ@mail.gmail.com> <7437a61e-133c-c53e-fd1d-c3a31e4e90a9@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTB+fNXmB8jctUrVh5aAYd-R=CC6cv=1QpzMoYcVs0EUtw@mail.gmail.com> <df39e2b9-598a-5121-525c-f435d72e2184@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTDHu2Ywy2=1eNzM-1jAmSOxOrHXGC2uZ3x7jVb7+vhoig@mail.gmail.com> <7500b927-4b05-0e65-0afc-4bf57770f15c@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTAD9-CSBz2dFvRzyggM2JgemN54JK5p=Qj7weni7QKrHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTCSXm5maOmYnh8_7oxZsCn=9rJPFS7O9P+1a8ie-u=7Cg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWqB0oAAgjq5TYTZt9xce=dMzbRrDw8=O-UjWF8ovDLNg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTCmnEMMN1nvAaMuU+uiREBpLr-86=Ujo+ppdccpFk0kpw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmW38DY2xaebViT3goj=g3bHY5QrR7ttvKxyB=JmfYW0qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTDmhnrrUeJbrQzf=1BT=ezaUkNLqNmkgCNtiGmn148n9g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWO-u+xon55UhDkmj-+nS2ogP4WOMR9jdL2RQbQ+JLb4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTAUvhVcXAKD9yLW7NJP6T4sM3y_sJpuWJ2L899oswScTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVYuyVUXWYtwDQsPbvgP88dSanOdTNj=MWVU_-MGvadJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTD0+Nf61WOzbynFgj9vhM6ADPoA7f16fn4wWpEQgYdhzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVgucPVpt7GYPpJYASqRnvGoyS2tq4QUw2cm0q1O_1Ktg@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdso42A0mgCnDQ1b4rbABjS4vEGf_C9BCGc91m01PLRf8w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUHDocxncMzEXKwtx5Cm5xwL05L9figdtn1HzgLpAw7rA@mail.gmail.com>