Re: Power aware networks : Comments requested from routing community

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 15:06 UTC

Subject: Re: Power aware networks : Comments requested from routing community
From: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 07:06:07 -0800
To: Balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com>
Cc: Shankar Raman M J <mjsraman@gmail.com>, rtgwg@ietf.org

	The other problem with this (frankly naive approach which has been investigated by many) is that yes, while adding in another constraint to the metric computation, it may result in unexpected consequences.    This is why it is likely to be more suitable as an IRTF topic of research until those "details" are sorted out.

	--Tom