Re: Power aware networks : Comments requested from routing community

"Shankar Raman" <mjsraman@gmail.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 09:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject :date:mime-version:content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority :importance:x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=PFlkImHdTiBepqQ2ILJ298CMmR5wYLkH+w2tDtnXHAY=; b=FVHQLB8qk7fTKXD04359HEvaLG7sNHh2hX4Dfl4cqBvj+slHB1aPEdAq3Fm6YO1YxV TBE1DUxhOE6GLi+WIn3r64umEIPi/NmTNOssTQUeraGJ/hI2aJsBlrqwrf+AShsBNaXQ xbbI+XmL/ofmfP0V+rlrLz7CJsVjd4mODETtJeQrNX3eV4h7uOTI/xEvarGMDxdyf8L5 7/htVqZ1AeGtbRrc+mgVuy6jibMnwy2Gp/tfNeN3oJC5wT6PbrWlX2dtUhc8NJwxYMAH 36TTmseuEcinBEaeAxmDvFANliFsX5Sor9h0xdgTwEgmZ6hd76j3w43pHdnc9Jn+K0Gx hF0Q==