Re: Power aware networks : Comments requested from routing community

Balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FwQSHc0rty20EQfDCmE/zmHpy52KO2T/cA8KteQ+mOc=; b=mlA0ynQGizCuJLQ/2A7GR7Su4ez9A42JIld9KlMF84/9HR7eBLNEIVxiubFnGn1Q6o T7jkD7/Wbmkc1cQfMP/jS2UtP+RuA20YGPj+tzyBAxDQpvmtJKlDDJWwroyKzHP9r0jA YwW9Qgq94BwTOGdQYN+AVcZwu/FpFeAWPF/iHVLTm3eGQaYn+bDq6OT0xZVHuiMMhwhO jflch0VIMQowNGP3/Dw7IuW31VtLRpFOtDBShFjw5XMkCGXfdhcl2xRUbVagvcjyi1zE 2TxwTbiL7eq8soPWu3yakG/d9nBp9FvBn5Rf0nwINYsRTVbfY1nmkLKWvVujUc8BYhM6 vycA==