Re: [saag] post-X509 cryptographic identities

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Thu, 13 February 2020 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h=date :from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-type:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=msTGFcRA4IDEV0GAWJWnp34m+tA=; b=dKGip/9tLWM edD11nCQactOwcgbJ1d91ZSFAuRdhwO06ToXWZmPupLQWFuNqq2dkU0xAxxxHhPj SfFKKhWVX80qqQzBQgb1FEs7cjhcp51yJ/+UKatQJ0IveuDh+x3ocUWsTAWrZGN/ 2kfEnJVZ1SKbXHw2mSV1Q0oNdaFn1VmM=