Re: [sfc] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 04 February 2021 07:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1612423091; bh=BqXXm29ytz7wtZIYy0uljgrbfQzQpPGKw/f0in6KsH4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=OIl1vMliq3qTrPsrG6F5aa9BPiCasJiyjR+Jm09w3JRqi9I/UjPFv7tvzPnel4k6e WsHpd+GhHGfj32mwbnPVgU1UlNCvqxbmW3xJFamq89bLgg10t2yU9aEtDhtNi7Y7Qu 5+/nOz7WiXosZh18AOwbOx8/9bmMan0oWpASUv8T5rcw59dj2TYv0bslal7iQd3MaZ B2GOhecjc3O7wJF3x2kxkdus8yGKLiEixDR6frygrDCRkvSnr/FSW1eUUjxEfBhDKh aBm3CWKPDzDx86/tI/a/cvWHHPNdH8Q2jZ6fwbLl+1t6yrbH1pQev82oEUC2pb/ijm tFM/VGA9/t6IQ==