Re: [sidr] WG adoption poll for draft-huston-rpki-validation-01

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 10 May 2014 03:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=taCL6vBmrTZA2zioU2AsspD5d22Ri5WbHbaX4s2NAMo=; b=c/tnP04PnoqpKiX+uGwF3l7EylIRF6WxbMAoM0gJU42EDDVNnvCzggrnlQ05hWyLn4 Rf6dxBOwHabbKXbMSEiVHl357E5NDdcbw47gB6sniiEdxKx22+T+ZIx3QQHehya9PWHq ZfJXtDSC4/YipHGjYfOzHkF+iNyJxyXJ6i7fBXhqUdM5JcSeDAXyhiBUMQ96xMQ+c5Ha F5p+XIFsG3Kxl+E+4E/S8wU34yLVEeeSUZtNeEHB3UqQPFtquZ0hJc0eiio4t3JZstDp lqwQFZP/JWzra44+E8WTS3K0vvk7EfyvXs3v+vEmux/8bXLxKn+Aeaa77LSyaqL5px6G 4oYA==