Re: [sipcore] Proposal: Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 29 November 2012 11:44 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:43:59 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Proposal: Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00

Regarding 1), noone has yet responded as to why we need a template for a document where registration requires IETF work. The template is in my view there to ensure all the information that is needed is available for expert review. The document management of an internet draft means that if information is needed for review the next revision can provide it. We only need a template if someone decides a different registration policy is needed.

Regarding 2), I think defining more precise semantics of the existing values is too late in the game. Fine for new values, and in many ways, this is why we have a new value for the callback proposed elsewhere. So do not add these.

Keith