[sipcore] consensus call: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00: IANA registration template needed?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 28 November 2012 22:21 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:21:40 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: sipcore@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1354141301; bh=LXx4VJskhcZuKnNp/tQmHsymQNzNvAdrpBHcRWnbgdo=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=gDexE8ZXo14lZ8Eyo/DuuaoSuKKTDqBo0zqT5pTBdROwf5I9DyGan2hhh/+0/wN6h FC7e733uGwMMi0K5TNg+LHjGcBXyZam3BWLmJUk2mGxCXB37IxfckPA6+mP/jxRlju dfyIYAp5G3QTg4z8ZGLmBurbCwPWxFf/N3Z829sONpLeyr+XKI82qoDi/IG2zOV4Ux 0jysfVJGgYihsqPXB4gY2owxlg6UQJHpPHy8oPJ092+QYnA8wLW7MNAeqXp7ufa9ue JmNs+Dg7tRYHryXpyiKYi0BoaiQaOPn3M0rkbSNJWAmltv9cGyjCQO12QBZlcoL3Qp WRbmaUAAZ+xzQ==