Re: [sipcore] Proposal: Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 19 November 2012 16:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:18:49 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Cc: SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>, sipcore-ads@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Proposal: Call for adoption & WGLC: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00

On 11/19/12 4:04 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> So, what's the status of the document?
> When does it become a WG item (given the support it has received)?
> When will the WGLC be started?

I called a simultaneous request for approval to adopt and WGLC.
It is to be completed Sunday Nov 25.

There have been a number of comments. (Thanks to those who have commented.)

I have seen no objections to adoption, so I expect that to happen as
soon as the period is over.

We will have to look at the comments to see what changes, if any, need
to be made to the draft. Depending on the extent of those we may or may
not need another review. But based on what I have seen I doubt we will
need a lot of time after Nov 25 to finalize it.

	Thanks,
	Paul (as co-chair)