Re: [sipcore] consensus call: draft-roach-sipcore-priority-00: IANA registration template needed?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 29 November 2012 16:41 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:41:15 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1354207276; bh=JKXRS/aiiT9YNKYgfQZ0y5vAZIio6Th9Zd2amtr5qHc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=d5mBpGDG8+5bHHzs+Kh9w+ENYYVxuXBqw5JB5+kB6VBSGVdOs0c69K/PDqNtr+QMA sM2282txC7wg3ZqjXbDLE2TkTplxY8fphRs7PWUTevObzhnk/LwYlyCPsb/EiQWNCX 4FfsB+eEPSVtAWibVOMUGtf1GmuM+oWPBlJrSHLFxskImXnj3yfH9ElZSMH6kyEqAE DMxsK6DBhebRkGUFUpJhiqKUMcpAZsSbu60SH0MFXpeebPnHl2jLXcIxWFCa6TpSwU m9ge36t2O7pAPfoTW1uBN6mU9cnscbJJVh3bcpH8FFRGE9BQuDJCljnpQmZAG10xz5 djeehvlfzy/yA==