Re: [Slim] Allowing multiple values in an answer

"Randall Gellens" <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Thu, 15 February 2018 22:37 UTC

From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>
Cc: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>, slim@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:36:49 -0800
References: <151555808122.21584.8379796998643581181.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <p06240602d67be148b9db@99.111.97.136> <2c49d430-3fb1-381f-d236-4bc5a6a38c27@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2dtDBKR5q_LO9=kTpgKQJR=P_hy4yzQC=iy8q_WgtH6hyw@mail.gmail.com> <p06240601d67d2f9e1693@99.111.97.136> <p06240603d67d6aa5ec31@99.111.97.136> <p06240604d67d70904f55@99.111.97.136> <p06240606d67d8fbc9d90@99.111.97.136> <f4ef1525-a2d6-5e8f-2168-31a7cedfd0ff@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2ds2jf+t9fAJ7wHs=mCZjhapU_f4wNoHTNyn7ABZVc-cTg@mail.gmail.com>