Re: [spring] 6MAN WGLC: draft-ietf-6man-sids

Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@gmail.com> Thu, 29 September 2022 20:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=A8lsSiqffrU/QyscHSDlQNAVylrrEn/0422uwV4ewDw=; b=gs1vChzLtdp5kRERihQa4Lt9I/n3fb0VecJRbrAIhLm6vKOUtcNTEfZ5r/OYnEHcBo eFn5TqDniZdMpVN89FMxLR1cPDKlrPzf2zHTxaZu7eK4GI9EVWjfiGKJGysVcswz69Th 74zfr8pwnG3AdgxBKpG2z0oONWf+C9SDoddn052M9puK0lAbvWf+8nXvqy+zl9waENvv Vtj5/8OobHVW0WQheHZiBcnwKZBwMI5EVyv6iU5hyX5LH50yz+XLjIydgbuOH3jVrlsE owBcDpaLA7DoV0H3vtXSnZ0p8eJyljELOBgSjU1//m5GNcqglg+cJViZkwFv+s1y8YD2 GPiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=A8lsSiqffrU/QyscHSDlQNAVylrrEn/0422uwV4ewDw=; b=yCloKVOk1EAfQKNmfSh8bquFb4/4cv7pkRMaH6jQanerrGs4l10VRQbBbgYvm0uchc YPAPLgqio2dWtjbdqsfczYQlWljWVqbDACuP1JlAIjlbdg7o3Vadib0A4WjnJusu6Vn6 owqshgdUxmWsL0rZQj2GVsMtudRIy9vx8OkW/RcaoKn6KcMHyOBlLzSbEcFlmV1Slbpx RtzHKTh6p49y4pBlWASIEgS9i1iU8oJuA+pW8sR3XE9T5Xz09k+VqEhnE4m7iqtPYOgS WBAYTpUKsLy2qViVpbjosmUGCsbBL/CoX3O+6BviVX5oRFSWKgV7Eso9DfZY073c+JlI uOxw==