Re: [Status] Status of Spring

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 12:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3130; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381495836; x=1382705436; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SvawzwT9zWLSCGnxx+9voo+vGZKpLYTmvaVT8NB8bDw=; b=IVfjSQgpPd5Uob753w8Yug62UP76y//if4STGi/uNIzANqBTvV5p6p9R 1oVsvV5C1RFco/3HTvtk9sF5VMY212N079DWq5QwAp/DBeLk/Emk3P1/P 7T2QEavHSHxu2xtv366iOj6Y/iSAZp5NJWx4ZF1pWNYqr7SiGJa3rGMcw Y=;