Re: [Status] Status of Spring

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 10 October 2013 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5UHSBMibCS62QZGI0Ym219sg4ckzx2Ss6BCD8DtuigA=; b=a/ATzwL8OVsPbGoah7+YMCN1BhaH6xxbpPTWVb4VTA3YveMr28Gacq1OJBpXn3N5F9 fX13EB3xOZ/Sh+A2v1Mey9aT8tDmumbLRytFqSzKID1Gy4GW6totOynlVa9oKuibiwM3 zWL1SZw7KxTWra+Vzn35ZdaWR/uVV6J+1D4YaIxfMMQKg24UgCR4PnBpCMaMG/hkLvJ0 1W8xJ8LtgcOiQD39/fa9KXB/DgxTEfImoRbUfbkrYcnpEKiczRzS5/YiKG9mBvgD2GP3 fVnxFFOZIB8xZpPlALsF2U4Rce9w36Aa3PwR03X4QmXbdlpaw0rtFJasARtLhbcSHoe3 mzMA==