Re: [Storagesync] Storagesync Digest, Vol 5, Issue 1

Hugo González Labrador <ietf@hugo.labkode.com> Thu, 03 December 2015 09:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labkode.com; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=9PIwv64AMb+6ZbFKSwAzIZwg6EE=; b=cHGcCp bZ8wPcvzu9xn5t69UcMsOWE2GtUzhjisuxfhhyRg4kNUd9MpbxtpwSKbqdpRb0sE KiAu7SR2prDRPlhd3k02DHc9Vj3wV+r+wGS8DkTPd0QGH0dcEDfG6l63jk45t4nL 1HrPkdskhXBurqBZtaeErmE/x9AUk4JZrk33M=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=9PIwv64AMb+6ZbF KSwAzIZwg6EE=; b=RiHSlHYDRnhTgsXGWZFotZjJG7Y53eEzPU4lRqPg+TcomTQ e5J5pHefVzbH/rWJ/NT+fctpxSRztAMnGbHbHV6218Zj0AJtUZYyng/l0dulXC3I SZP0SbACQHEg4ff5Slgl1q0AN5WrxN556Y8vEWrOFbt593B6I3X9GPwq0d+M=