Re: [ledbat] list of reasons for needing multiple TCP connections

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 20 November 2008 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=x7RaH97AxJuxStK9QM+QH42Pd9WkmXzkCia8sLHycb4=; b=wWpcxtoij/YvmW+UaosxUOq4DO46O9M2PgDDsEXT5fLDJj79ZNWvqypRah8K0ku6my qzK4uh9ne99bcyurrNeszzk/+Zgws6kF/NTSfAHi2BdyDas+6k0ZdupfGNjaQa4DdBg3 pQlvWvROtDopWnfbqj56YlfvNlwsUU0HYYOIM=