Re: [tcpm] WGLC: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure-10.txt

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Sun, 28 September 2008 21:04 UTC

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:03:55 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>, David Borman <david.borman@windriver.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9431; t=1222635892; x=1223499892; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20WGLC=3A=20draft-ietf-tcpm-tcps ecure-10.txt |Sender:=20; bh=9x2K6ZTk+6zU9r5Re6iaxleCnE3Sao4ILSqXh8SSCaE=; b=emu898c3vMHZcIaeoWuN+yUkUTgSx3eXHuSDxB/7IMunMilHrDXxKN2wx1 WygHzb9LBkpvmrjxsk/Hh5hLR1o71uK2vk0T7Ehklthn78AQ/Qh7mfQ+yulc G62Tywh/jq;