Re: [therightkey] Basically, it's about keeping the CAs honest

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 16 February 2012 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3vtcpjT2dxFphfo67Qw/L+uNPNV1CiMn6gvuWy9q0FU=; b=eV3pVrtVnsu2xRhA6CCc2WIRPevUytDgKGCyMCgbuk2sWNktADGujKPE04I0gVd5kW EUmn8npr+l8cEt0GtMcjK6WDYNmORiHusJKtaULd6yKRjqwzbFrxXLYGZFHLIcu5yYd1 n+D/E2pLaE54csS6CPp//AQ0B5TyvK7fBxSWM=