Re: [trill] New version : TRILL Smart Endnodes draft

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Wed, 09 January 2013 06:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9wrG6DvVtT4RWQjvtU6bR5xEbhWmxoiFxIzbKOiH6Tk=; b=UsumKBJpGXvDc1L7OswUKJc4UiCMW1WsZ4eT31TfTKnsNjyRh9J8r5VMEyVixprqO1 psdU93rVbiK0VRHVa+0HH0s4bly47AGsKXd74skadRqKPimpirHesERB1sqLTDcMksH7 m/4ac7eBN/gMb03vkKHLbJ8NqCLdXDz/C3eLb6Sm9GTY9JMiWLvgZ0l4SqeCxSP+NGpM yUVuABfAPSFWNHW4YY1NUlT1FXhVrmLwjMvGSb3oseEmAiddjAGrimcklatS2SFR4PVF pT/Lu9hvPJlSJLpU36StBDBdAt6d5cjpIyvFipOc7KVotwgqy2PdT4MZeZ42F5X6BfwX RDOA==