Re: [trill] Questions to TRILL Smart Endnodes draft

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Wed, 09 January 2013 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8hRSANNXNWVief+98FJFl/vqZDwwUnK383S/TDsnFRU=; b=Y1oTGNifjhd8Lr7scQsAHpix1TnOa6e9YaX077JfHdwRBxXa8Fo74smLE5AkWhEriE hHGT+1LJ1oLaUG36tFx3ZtHVTKtgakuZ4Ejob5Yxchq3JH8m05DSQNt70tgwSwbdq+QO 8J5Hz2GWgznRiQ5puuF+8G3EzKqXCK7SNeoc3P18lULZKAQEaWLA8zf2BhCCcXqftfCO 6Tph/PRhLANs9jBpopLLpH5T/MwY64nTrqqNrjfjlW/manXWowVyWUf6mzYlP2y7f+9n vCoOyXBA9saoHxPV90jZIvfA4GMx4mDucAIu2/m3VJKtA4WwXEO72XZjfvIcbZx4GwoG arpg==
References: <D5A6F3355F664C40AFB65BB1277D8D450186C7F7AD@MAAX7MCDC101.APAC.DELL.COM> <6895EAE0CA8DEE40B92D7CA88BB521F32414007827@HQ1-EXCH02.corp.brocade.com> <CAFOuuo7t8xt8Z1mx78G2SsE8tkmAMNs44xd11Mc43S1_WfH6RA@mail.gmail.com> <6895EAE0CA8DEE40B92D7CA88BB521F32414007BC1@HQ1-EXCH02.corp.brocade.com> <CAFOuuo626hw-c0kM4-1Fp-w2gByPenRnkFP3xNT+cTB4YcJ2kg@mail.gmail.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F6450E01E4@dfweml505-mbx>