Re: [trill] New version : TRILL Smart Endnodes draft

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Tue, 08 January 2013 21:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=sebINaI8i/NyBq2sddpQIAdX7m6GMXwANk4mxzwMKhw=; b=PJsvUUnA6kSzJwnwlMUDAPygfoReEz2s3TcBbB6u0QrS9OF35FFgwQPBssDc2Nb4dW BQuWP4uHu/h1EVQLCEsl2RipDpXphyl+MWYWfEy0L+DN8kmzKLnCzfpdvZfGmeoEmywK 2f0IBuhPXoJtAp8rBsErR8ZZesmxeQd3pF9GsnC6P99+zmZo5Ffe1xrymkuaABn0gRQI m0u5pTYX41X07IM/cgpSvKkvvytoSgnER0oWA5E1QHwT9Ot2UPBcraW/fcqQORJnF7GG JRx4FKCFhf9ub4tArxzkEVRw/nsEyxnGi5ZfrDJyNwtf7wtvfHbnN8i1TN1FtVhm312b JXFg==