Re: [urn] [apps-discuss] URNs are not URIs (another look at RFC 3986)

"Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> Mon, 21 April 2014 09:19 UTC

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:19:07 +0900
From: "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
References: <C93A34DBE97565AD96CEC321@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <CAMm+Lwia99RdyO4RFScSwCaVHLsr_BRzmXK18eUoxGFti79Vog@mail.gmail.com> <001976FFC9FE8FFCAA2E7990@JCK-EEE10> <CAMm+Lwiz1nyT6khGqa693E8Tq9Srrd3kaETRN=K0NUq-SsX1Vw@mail.gmail.com> <534FE7BC.4070002@gmx.de> <CAMm+Lwjr1dmGoKRVRvmX1fxettWEyx6sm88Ry4Ri4fzJf0ZA8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAK3OfOh_aGr8CPpK+1x3_MgAGF9khMB4sxXoPGBD6GAjyUGrEw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwh+RV8FfaM+R8UA9--JHkb7V2gnj0N1ZCQ_RL6LMhcoAQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALcoZioKSLxtK9APfmSqQaKWSMWFSmeiwdrsndd0v2cE nbqmKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwjT3WyWMHpT4JasDddp6mhvQ+ADVZPMmjSf6sLKEfcTgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC4RtVDiGfiyJqpWf9z3vBDZAv92w-sFwPd_9KHeM+20AfGcng@mail.gmail.com> <CALcoZipBSJp8f1CKKD=F7=zbWcLbYLWoG5hKUrwn0Gk6gFLHNg@mail.gmail.com>