Re: [urn] [apps-discuss] URNs are not URIs (another look at RFC 3986)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 15 April 2014 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8SpoLdBcRNNdL82kdfywka2u3Evq7kV6wtWBu4unzIo=; b=OU+FuBg5CRmYSs7AwTfH4KuPgopavOC9kS/K2suOsgEqZwIDsfSYR2t7VdbBjkHNi8 oyMlcXpANHskf9XJ0gorgq+YYrugl3HLolcjTwk/ztNjchWdYed2aw+ehufA0yl+cZVi hqdoKjk0myw2A3PwJLUDmJJhw3p6fKdIr+cw/oLhlPqticU420fAs+qJkZSW3fNR8DrN jVI/XQ25HtjlRl3rIv/MTCJ85IWuEA0yj+GHRJH2rLCW2ERoQAcfFESlRIFxUZrtQNEO +cDNRqz0nup7u0JRixAeVpE+O7pwMXAs6gzhkdYFG/ZPokqV5nrgnb+oCZYg3QRHHnU9 Ssjg==