Re: [urn] [apps-discuss] URNs are not URIs (another look at RFC 3986)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 12:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RnHzcz1puiZ/BgkeHSa98gM8m4aPIbcgVFOrvl2IHQ8=; b=iJx6yHTFi5Wo0Wafq0sl1MfZTwNDThdoOoa4SpOw4m0g9m1U3rOh93Ev+W6+oLRa2X Efv9NNztahC4S+2lWknsMRxr2ivpU7Ij7E8hUfZa1/xVmAhieBSVIusCv+AWmbdFDK6o o7iU9MMw1TNuFig62cGUgl0tEK6zzUaR/UQCMhOfb5Qjco7ngQVrr5b2Z4CzBgFTqpNL th0TX0vaFaW6c1Ya+uATQTSCcGDbmo21Ign+FIABScQ8+X1oLLGLE4e5IdVdes15yjdI EXQ7ZTJnQIvhUEz0Nr7HhUwpq0XBQ8kNzBLisn/MTmumpE7hkegZQ+nTIYltXWaClES0 fF2Q==
References: <C93A34DBE97565AD96CEC321@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <CAMm+Lwia99RdyO4RFScSwCaVHLsr_BRzmXK18eUoxGFti79Vog@mail.gmail.com> <001976FFC9FE8FFCAA2E7990@JCK-EEE10> <CAMm+Lwiz1nyT6khGqa693E8Tq9Srrd3kaETRN=K0NUq-SsX1Vw@mail.gmail.com> <534FE7BC.4070002@gmx.de> <CAMm+Lwjr1dmGoKRVRvmX1fxettWEyx6sm88Ry4Ri4fzJf0ZA8Q@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LSU.2.00.1404221203210.16298@hermes-1.csi.cam.ac.uk> <ae70bc620a824f3b9e3d6eb2456bd4f9@BL2PR02MB307.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <201404252041.s3PKfdVS029938@hobgoblin.ariadne.com>